Cruise Control is a popular electronic aid that allows a driver to bring a vehicle up to speed, push a button and then maintain the selected speed without touching the accelerator pedal.
This gives a much more comfortable driving experience, reduces stress on the driver and minimises the risk of speeding fines, especially in areas monitored by average speed cameras.
E-Cruise is 100% digital and requires no mechanical installation, unlike traditional cruise control.
The fully integrated CAN-bus cruise control system digitally controls acceleration through the engine management system rather than through physical manipulation of the throttle. Quick and easy to install, it is controlled by the driver from a stalk mounted on the steering column.
This non mechanical sytem means 50% faster installation.
E-Cruise has been developed for a range of individual automotive brands, models and engine sizes.
- Fully electronic and CANBus speed control
- Easy to install
- Plug & Play vehicle specific instructions
- User interface
- Rostra Cruise Control Stalk
- Intelligent safety features
- Disengages automatically when brake or clutch is activated
- Compatible with manual and automatic gearboxes
- Extends engine life – non mechanical interface
- Improves safety and fuel economy
Product Specification/Technical Data
Power Supply 10-15 Volt, minus to ground, polarity protected
Power Usage 25-40mA
Componentry SMD (Surface Mount Devices)
Temp range -40 to +60 Degrees Celsius
LED Output Ground active @ 500mA
Analog Inputs Max Vin: 5V DC
Digital Inputs + Active, Max Vin: 30V DC
Built-in relays Max 1A