Introducing our Unique Rear Park Assist System for the Defender 90, 110 and 130. The system is designed to utilise existing holes in the rear chassis cross member, which facilitates a quick and easy installation with no need to drill any holes.
- 4 Sensor system optimised for Defender’s fitted with Genuine Land Rover tow bar part no. VPLDT0085/86
- Alternate brackets included for the Defender 90 (can also be used for the 110/130 if preferred).
- Robust IP Rated sensors built into satin powder coated bespoke brackets
- PDC Override switch – to switch off system when towing – optional installation.
- Warning buzzer with adjustable volume control
- Range detection – Up to 1.5m – Buzzer sound frequency increases as you getcloser & when the sensors are approximately 50cm from an object, you will receive a constant tone from the system (Factors in tow hitch and spare wheel)
- Installation kit includes all fixings required, including convoluted split trunking,Rivnuts (Tool required) Cable ties, Velcro Pad and PDC Override switch.