Rising fuel costs are becoming an ever greater issue and our E-Cruise digital speed limiter gives operators another tool in their armoury to restrict a driver’s speed, in particularly when motorway driving, and with it reduce fuel use and costs.
A van uses 25% less fuel when it travels at 70 mph rather than 80 mph, thereby reducing fuel costs, emissions and extending engine life.
Quick and easy to install, operators can set their own speed restriction that cannot be tampered with or overridden by drivers. The system also addresses Duty of Care obligations.
- Many vehicles burn 25% more fuel at 80mph v 70mph
- Reduces fuel consumption and CO emissions
- Extends engine life – non mechanical interface
- Helps to support employers’ Duty of Care
- Vehicles with an electronic accelerator
- Passenger vehicles
- Developed with leading OEM partners
- Easy to install – Plug & Play vehicle specific instructions
Type approval: E24 021099