Everyone’s protected with high quality live video
Real-time images from cameras mounted in and around the vehicle, monitored at Cobra’s Independent Monitoring Centre can enable the Police to deal with the situation as it happens, avoiding the significant costs associated with the aftermath of a crime.
The facts behind false claims
Fraudulent claims by third parties against the owners and operators of commercial vehicles can cost a business thousands of pounds and hundreds of hours of staff time each year. Instant playback and two-way communication with the driver can immediately establish the facts and stop this type of fraud before it starts.
Caught in the act
Theft by employees of fuel and other company assets is disruptive and costly to a business. High quality live CCTV images monitored at the Cobra Independent Monitoring Centre can stop these issues quickly by providing evidence to identify the individuals involved.
Real time reaction to incidents
Managing the scene of an incident, whether it’s a blue light emergency or a profit-draining spillage, requires accurate on-site intelligence to allow the most appropriate resources to be used. High quality live CCTV images of the environment at the scene, enable the emergency response team on-site to focus on the situation and the operators to co-ordinate the response.
Cut the cost of accidents
Accidents involving vehicles and operators can cost a company the difference between profit and loss for the year, as well as the consequent impact on its reputation with other customers. High quality live CCTV images with instant playback enable businesses to act swiftly and effectively in these circumstances to minimise costs, whilst gathering material for staff training and management of Health and Safety issues.
Global Live provides high quality, CCTV images of your vehicles, assets and employees streamed through a bespoke system in real time via low cost 3G networks. The system can provide instant playback or later review. When combined with Global Live Monitoring it is an end to end security solution that protects your staff, your assets and your reputation.
- An economically viable system to see where your vehicles and cargo are 24/7 with live video monitoring and GPS location
- Enables you to react immediately to events and to intervene in real time to protect your staff and company assets
- Improves the health and safety protection of your staff by enabling live monitoring of their working environment
- Can reduce or prevent fraudulent claims against the company by providing video and audio evidence
- Provides information and evidence to assist with staff training and development
- Saves business cost by removing the need for other mobile phones, vehicle location and voice communication systems
- Can be integrated with some existing camera systems to upgrade your existing CCTV to high quality, live streaming
- The potential to reduce staff costs by facilitating single operator working of equipment, when monitored by live CCTV with GPS location and two-way voice communication
Global Live Monitoring – 24/7 protection for your staff, your assets and your reputation
The optimum security solution combining high quality live CCTV images, GPS location and two way communication with trained operators used to dealing with duress situations
Security Industry Association qualified staff approved to talk directly with the Police enabling the most effective crisis response
Law enforcement experience of the monitoring operators means they can assist with and prepare cases for court
Independent Monitoring Centre with fail-over support provides peace of mind and is trusted by the world’s leading brands
Experienced operators, independent from the businesses they protect, removes any conflict of interest with the staff and assets they are watching
An end to end solution without any headcount or staffing issues for you which can be scaled up to provide more services if required including:-
• Driver verification and welfare checks • Remote load access control and security response • Live alert responses • Recorded evidence reporting • Vehicle immobilisation • Surveillance • Security guarding • Active monitoring • Personal attack alarm